Skip to content
- Computer with admin to install VirtualBox or any VM software.
- Internet connection
- Download Kali Linux from https://www.kali.org/
- Set up a Kali Linux Virtual Machine in VirtualBox
VPN Set Up
- In your Kali Linux VM, log into the VPN Portal at https://vpn.itnsecure.com:943/ using the credentials emailed to you. The Username is case sensitive (NOTE: Make sure to log into the vpn from inside your Kali Machine. Configuring the VPN on the host machine does not guarantee that the virtual machine will use the VPN)
- Download the connection profile
- Yourself (autologin profile) <- This one does not require your password, choose this one.
- Next, open terminal and change directories to the location your VPN config saved to (default = ~/Downloads).
- Run the command “Sudo openvpn client.ovpn” (Note: Sudo is required to run openvpn)
- Once the VPN is running, leave this windows open to keep the connection. If this terminal windows is closed, the connection will disconnect.